Friday, October 10, 2008

Betty Boop



Daddy said she looked ridiculous in this outfit (like Betty Boop). I have to beg the differ!! I think she is so precious and so did everyone else we came across today. We went to the pedi for her 2 months well visit. I had nurses coming from behind the counter wanting to hold her. Jackson on the other hand could not figure out what the fuss was about and why no one was paying attention to him. I am so proud to say that she is 10 pounds 13 ounces. She is still nursing like a pro. I have not even tried to give her a bottle yet (I have not even pumped any milk). She is doing so well why mess up a good thing? It is super easy and so convenient. The only down side is there is no schedule yet. It is much harder to get a schedule down with a nursing baby. I am really ok with it and we will figure it out as we go along. So anyway she is in the 50% for weight and 97% for height. The Dr said she may look a lot leaner than she actually is do to her length. I think she looks pretty fluffy lol. After the Dr’s visit we went on to get her ears pierced. The look great and she did great! She jumped on the first one and the second one she let out a cry. I just put the paci in and she went right back to sleep. She does not seem to be in any discomfort! I could not believe it was so easy. After talking to many Mom’s I am glad we got it out of the way. She will never remember it and it was not traumatizing.


Ava is such a good baby. She is a Mommy’s girl for sure. I am sure that has a lot to do with what I can offer her that Daddy can’t ;). She loves to snuggle and sleep right next to Mommy when I let her. She is such a blessing! Greg asked me if I was ready to have another one. It is a good thing one of us has some sense!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loves it!!!