Sunday, March 8, 2009

7 months

I swear it feels like yesterday I was posting 6 months!! I blink and another month has gone by. We reached a major milestone today!! Ava basically weaned herself. She was less interested in nursing and was wanting more food. So today I stopped nursing. I am pumping and putting it in a bottle so NO formula yet. Still I feel like this is pretty big! I feel really at peace with it too. I have been stressing so much for the last three months over when would be the right time to stop. I stressed over nothing since she decided. I hope to keep her just on my milk for another month at least. Other than that I really don't have anything to exciting to tell. She is still the same happy baby!


1 comments:

Serratt Baby Blog said...

You will know when the right time is. If I could have kept up with my trio I would have. It was more stressful for me since I couldn't keep up with them.