Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Running



Ok so I am putting it out there, AHH this means I am really doing it! My friend Eliza and I are doing the half marathon through Katy Fit. I am really scared I will fail, but I have to at least try!! I started training last week and I went from not being able to run 5 mins to and easy 20 min constant run no problem! Each week we will build on top that. I already do 4 classes a week at the Y, but now I added 5 days of running to it. I really really really want to do this!! It is just going to be costly! I need two pair of shoes and I have to sign up for the event this week end. I need a sponsor lol!! So please hold me accountable!! Ask me daily, weekly how my running is going!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Yay, another mom taking up running. I love it! (So did you run today?)

Redemption Road said...

AWESOME. Wayne was thinking about running the half with his sister, but we are not sure now. I wanted to run, but only if Wayne did not...too difficult for both of us to train. Maybe next year :)

I know you will do GREAT.

The Gallands said...

I promise it will be one of the most rewarding things you do! You will do GREAT and be sooo proud of yourself! It's worth every second of pain and getting your rear out there to run. Go YOU!!!!

Erin