Friday, April 2, 2010

4 years old and 18 months








We are running little behind, but hey we have an excuse!
Jackson turned 4 last month and Ava is almost 20 months, but we had their well checks today. Ava got one shot and did not shed a tear. She is a little pistol! She has had a runny nose for over 5 months and I am happy he put her on some allergy meds. She also has her third ear infection, most likely from all the drainage. I was so happy she had only been on antibiotics once at a year, but we have been hit with two more ear infections the last few months. She is way advanced on her vocabulary putting two and three words together which is a 2 year old skill. She has quite the personality and she is just fun to be around! You will most likely she her with night night aka her little blanket these days. I am afraid she is her Mothers daughter ;). My family will so get that!
Ava stats
34 inches tall and in the 97%
26 pounds and in the 75%
her big head was in the 97th :(

Jackson bless his heart got 4 shots today. I had prepared him against Greg's wishes. He thought we should not say anything, but I have been preparing him for about a month. I am so glad I went with my Mommy gut! When it was time and he said what are you guys doing to me, I replied it is time for shots like we talked about. He did not freak because he knew what was going on. He did cry, but it was not to bad over all. He is a healthy little boy and doing great! The Dr did not hear his heart murmur, but that does not mean it is gone. We are supposed to go in for a follow up echo this month so I need to get that scheduled!
Jackson's stats
42 inches 75%
39 lbs 75%
BMI 16 (wouldn't that be nice)!!

Lily Grace is still cooking!! I am praying she waits for my AMAZING Dr to get back in town Monday! I am 2cms dilated and quite uncomfortable. I am going to rest this week end and stay bust next week. She will be here before we know it so I am enjoying this time. We are having 15 family members here for Easter so it should be tons of fun (and tons of eating)! Happy Easter!!




0 comments: