Saturday, September 11, 2010

5 months





Sweet Lily Grace is 5 months old. At our 4 month check up our Dr was concerned that she had not met any of the developmental milestone's. He wanted me to contact ECI (Early Childhood Intervention). I decided to give her until 6 months to see if she would catch up. The week after her 4 months appt she started doing everything she was "suppose" to. I do believe God has blessed with with these children who I have for a short time. To love unconditionally is a gift and I am glad I have it. I pray I forever have this amazing bond with my children..

Lily Grace at 5 months
is 14 pounds
still has blue eyes (very blue)
redish hair
smiles
grabs for things
rolls from tummy to back
hold her head up while on her tummy
has moved into some 3-6 month clothes

You are such a blessing to this family.

0 comments: