Monday, May 2, 2011

One YEAR!



I am kind of sad I have fallen off with up dating my blog. I really want to print it to have to look back on. The days go so fast. I swear since Lily Grace came into my life every time I blink a day, heck a month has gone by! I don't really know how to explain the way I feel. I love all of my kids. I believe I was made to be a Mommy. It is what I eat, sleep, breathe, and love. All of my kids are so unique and so individually special for so many reasons. I could go back into how I never meant or wanted to be pregnant with Lily Grace, but we all know those stories. I also knew when I felt that way God had a bigger plan for me than the one I had for myself. Lily Grace is pure joy. That is the best way to explain her. I look at her and my heart is full. Nothing else matters with her. She is simply beautifully perfect. I have never experienced or felt joy the way I do when I look at this child. I don't know why he trusted me so much, but I am glad he gave her to me!
I wish I could slow the time down. I feel like the best days of my life are flashing before my eyes. A year has gone by and my baby girl is one year old!

hamiltonhomeof4.blogspot.com

0 comments: