Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Bear


http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=11712819110.272580538210.1249995751084&page=1&sort_order=0&navfolderid=0&folderid=0&ownerid=0

If you copy and paste the web address you can view all her pictures.



A year ago today we left the house at 5:00am to head to the hospital. I had been 4.5cms dilated for over 3 weeks. Ava arrived at 12:28 on her Daddy’s 30th birthday. I can hardly believe a year has gone by.
Ava is such a bundle of energy. She never stays in one spot and is always into something. You can bet 99% of the time she is into something she should not be in. She is pretty darn feisty as well. She lets you know when she wants something and when she doesn’t. She has no problem handling her own with Jackson. She is one tuff little girl. She has some spunk and can get a little attitude.
On the other hand she is SUCH a Mommy’s girl. She will snuggle up with me in a heart beat. She LOVES her blanket aka “night night” and flat will not sleep with out it. She scrunches up her nose and makes the cutest face. She will let anyone hold her and loves everyone that will give her attention. She loves to be the star of the show.
Ava’s current favorite thing is Little Gym. She point her toes, shake’s to the music (oh how she loves music), and loves the hand bells. She has just started standing for a few second on her own. She holds on and walks on anything and everything. We can see her two top teeth breaking the skin. She still only has her two bottom teeth. She is starting to talk up a storm (Mama, Dada, buba, night night, hi, Daddy, pat pat, baba).
Ava has been such a blessing to our family. As I right this the night before her birthday, I remember writing one year ago how I was filled with guilt. I wondered how I would ever love someone as much as Jackson and how I would divide myself. Everything just fell into place. She completes us, we all adore her, and I feel like my heart is over flowing.

Happy Birthday my sweet angel!

Love,
Mommy

A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. ~Author Unknown

0 comments: