Friday, May 1, 2009

Long time no post




Things have just started to settle here. Tuesday Jackson finally was back 100%. He is eating us out of house and home. I had no idea how hard the surgery would be and I am so glad it is behind us. I can already see a huge difference in him. He now sleeps about 10 hours at night as before he was sleeping at least 12. His nap went from 3-4 hours to 2 hours. When I check on him at night he is peacefully sleeping instead of fighting the bed. What a relief!!
Ava will be 9 months old next week, can you believe that??? I sure can't!! She is so precious! She still has no teeth and can't crawl, but getting close. She can say Dada and not Bubba (for Jackson). It is so cute!! Maybe Mama will come next? She LOVES food and will eat anything we give her. You would be amazed how much she can gum with no teeth!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your post and am happy that Jackson is finally better. Mackenzie didn't crawl until she was 10 monhts, and started walking at 13 monhts, but she still don't want to walk on her own if people are watching her.

As for Ava saying Mama...hummm? Mackenzie still only says Mama if she is upset, but she talks about Dada, Lexi and Nani all day long.

Lerin said...

She's a doll, as always. I'm glad your sweet boy is doing better!