Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10 months




Long time no post!! Ava is going to be 10 months old this week. I can not believe 2 more months and she will be a year old. She is the most loveable, precious, sweet natured baby. Everyone that meets her falls in love with her. She loves to here me sing to her, loves her big brother, and loves going to the YMCA every morning. She and I are starting Mommy and me classes at Little Gym on Thursday. She really loves music so I am so excited to do this with her. She finally got a tooth about 2 weeks ago!! I can’t believe it took 9.5 months to get her first tooth (check out Jackson at 9.5 months with all his teeth). She still can’t crawl, but manages to get around by doing the army crawl. She also can pull herself up to her knees. She so completes our family. I know I say this all the time, but she is such a blessing.

Jackson is all boy!! I worried about him for awhile, but no need to worry. He is the typical whiny three year old. He has done a total 180 since having his tonsils out. He went from sleeping 13-14 hours at night to 11. He used to sleep 3-4 hours for a nap and now naps maybe every other day. He used to tell me he was ready and crawl in bed. Now he fights it every step of the way. He really is over all a good boy, just needs constant reminders of how to act lol. He starts Vacation Bible School next week, 2 weeks of Camp at his school after that, then another Vacation Bible School, then another two week camp, and finally the last week of July we go to the beach. He only goes until 12:00 every day and I am at the gym. The YMCA is so packed during the summer I am glad he will have his own fun things to do.

I am learning to sew. I took my first sewing class with 3 friends and really enjoyed it. My Mother in law bought me a sewing machine and I am bound and determined to learn to sew. It will be a long process I am sure since I don’t have much spare time. Life just keeps getting busier. My days seem like a couple hours and months seem like only weeks. I am trying to enjoy every minute of my babies being small while it lasts. I am missing my Grandma like crazy. It kills me to think about the fact that she is gone. I guess that is one good thing about life being so busy, it keeps me from staying down. I don’t think I could have handled her loss her at any other time in my life. She was here for a purpose and I truly believe part of that was to make sure I was ok.

Greg and I got a night out with several of our good friends and had a blast! We are in the process of trying to hire a baby sitter so we can get out once every other week. We need it! It is nice to reconnect.

Check back for pictures of Ava’s first day at “gymnastics”. Hamiltonhomeof4.blogspot.com

0 comments: