Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kids



I promised pictures from Ava's first day of Little Gym and I forgot my camera! My friend Brandi and I went with our babies. It was priceless to see Ava's little face. She loved it!! She laughed and smiled the whole entire time. She was so excited!! The teacher said she has a natural toe point which means she is going to be a dance ;). She also was already hanging from the bar. I am so excited about many years of Little Gym, gymnastics, and dancing!!
Jackson is doing so good at swimming. He did private lessons last year and was swimming. We took the fall off and he was so nervous to get back in the water. After only two weeks with Mr Rudy he is doing great! He is floating on his own and learning to use his arms when he swims. I am going to keep him in 2 more weeks straight before switching to once a week. It is an expense, but to watch him make so much progress is awesome. He is is confident and so proud of himself. Priceless!! I plan on starting Ava in Mom and me swim classes next month :).
So hint hint Little Gym gift cards or gift cards to Houston Swim Club would be a great birthday gift for Ava since we are asking NO toys. We are blessed with so many wonderful friends that give our kids toys. If our family and friends both continued we could open a toy store. They have so much as it is.
The summer is off to a great start!

1 comments:

Lerin said...

Hahaha... we do the same thing. We ask for help with Sophie's Art Lessons, Ballet Lessons, Summer Camps, etc instead of toys. My parents don't always listen though... they usually do both! Seriously, I have to donate vanloads of stuff to charity every year or we'd be crowded out of house and home with all the stuff we get.

Can't wait to see photos of Miss Ava at Little Gym. She is just a DOLL, but I know you know that already.