Friday, November 21, 2008

Sweet Babies






You both are growing so fast. I grow more in love with you every day (if that is possible).

Our sweet baby girl we all call you Ava Bear (even Jackson). You are so easy going, happy, and adore watching your big brother. You are starting to hold your head up and are getting very strong. Every one has been saying how much you look like mommy lately. You are so sweet I can't help but hold and love on you all day long. You are so irresistible even the ladies at the YMCA hold and rock you. You follow me with those eyes of yours every move I make. Sometimes when you can't find me you stick out that bottom lip and whale. Ahh you love Mommy as much as Mommy loves you!

Jackson Jackson Jackson!! You are one busy boy! You are not as easy to get picture's of these days. How ever you were so good for Christmas pics (more to come soon). I can tell such a difference in you since starting pre school. Your speech amazes me daily. The other day I was telling you how to put on your under wear (make sure the tag is in the back). You told me you could not do it so I said sit down and put them on. Your response was, "Mommy that is a very good idea". I had a little tear in my eye. You are getting so big. You are a big sleeper and if you don't get that sleep LOOK OUT!!! You are such a good boy, but when you don't get enough rest another child is born. You are so fun and I cherish every minute with you. You even let me rock yo today for maybe a whole 2 minutes before your nap. I love you so much!

0 comments: