Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Fall

I can't believe it is fall, maybe because it is so dang hot here!! Today is the first day we all put on long sleeves. Let me just tell you if it drops below 70 everyone in Houston cranks the heaters. OMG every where we went today we were so HOT!! Can you believe Christmas is only two months away? I usually have most of my shopping done and I only have 4 out of 21 people done ahhh!! I am usually anti toys for my kids, but this year is different. Jackson some how became a little boy over night. Instead of toddler toys, he wants big boy toys (and legos those small one's LAWD help us). Ava is always playing with boy toys so it is time we added some babies and pink stuff to our house. We made wish lists at Toys R Us and they are the greatest things ever! Jackson made his on his own and had a great time adding his wants!! I wish everyone would make one of these to make my shopping easier!! We have so much fun stuff coming up. This week end we are headed to Dewberry Farms which is a pumpkin patch. We have family pictures next week end, Dallas the week end after that for Alyssa's bday, and Thanksgiving at our house!! I can't believe I am saying this as I never thought the day would come! We are having a holiday in our very own home AND we have some family coming!! Nothing makes me happier as I would love for our kids to remember holidays in our house verses running all over town to different places!! I can not WAIT!!!! Oh and I almost forgot I got to go with my #1 Baby Boo to his fall field day. Real quick I have to tell you Jackson has always been my Baby Boo and he asked me if Ava was my Baby Boo too. I told him yes, but he is my #1 Baby Boo. He will never let me forget to say #1 before I call him Baby Boo now :). Anyway I will send out the pictures from his fun day at school. I treasure these kind of events with him! I adore him!

0 comments: