Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thinking baby

Honestly I don't think being pregnant has really sunk in for me. I feel like I have just been really sick for two weeks! I have thought of names here and there, but have not decided on anything. Greg and I have much different taste!! He told me when we found out I was pregnant this time I get to name the baby (yeah right)! We each have a favorite out of these top picks so far. Today is the first day I really seriously thought about it though. There could be many more polls!! HOWEVER one of these names could be for Baby Hamilton. If you choose to participate please vote and leave only NICE comments. I do realize we all don't have the same taste, but this is our baby :). We don't want to hear negative comments! This should be fun!!

http://www.babycenter.com/403_name-baby-hamilton_10737149_13564499213.bc

Copy and paste the link and vote!