Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Great week


Last week was our first week on our own with no help. It went really well I must say!

Tuesday we met Jackson's teacher and ran a few errands
Wednesday we went to swim lessons, story time at the library, and had lunch with 4 friends!
Thursday was Jackson first day of school
Friday we went to a play date and the park
The week end we enjoyed as a family

This week we have something every day as well. It is so nice to be able to get out again and do fun stuff with Jackson. I started back at the gym yesterday and this morning I got up at 6:45 to go work out. Ugh did you know it is still dark at that hour!

I have some HUGE news! We went for a weight check today and Ava gained a full pound in two weeks weighing in at 8 pounds and 12 ounces!! There is nothing more rewarding than breast feeding your child and watching her grow.

Jackson started to cry today when he was walking back to his room with all the other kids. It sure made a hard day for me, but his teacher said it stopped as soon as they hit the room. He had a great day and was all smiles when I picked him up. Once again he went straight to sleep with NO binki. BIG BOY!

0 comments: