Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One month



One month has passed in the blink of an eye. Things have been super busy around here. Greg insisted I take the kids and go to my Dad’s for the hurricane. I am sure glad I did since we were with out power for 48 hours. We live in a bubble (Katy) outside of Houston so I don’t see any real effects of the hurricane expect the grocery store. There has been little milk, bread, dairy, etc. Monday I got up at 6:30 to go get some groceries and HEB was trying to get everything restocked. People were there shopping out of the boxes in the middle of the aisles. It was nuts! As soon as they restock they are out again. Greg says it is real bad in town and it will take some serious time to repair and get the city the way it was. We are off to Dallas tomorrow for my sister’s baby shower this week end. I am so excited for her I can’t stand it! Oh and Ava, what do I say. She is simply perfect. She is an angel! She nurses like a pro and sleep like a champ. She is a pretty chill baby, what more could I ask for? I wish I had time for more, but I have to pack for our trip!

0 comments: