Sunday, September 21, 2008

My kids have brought more than I could have imagined to my life







I don't have a lot of time as usual, but I have so much to say! I spent last week end with my Dad, Sheri, Jackson, and Ava. This week end with my sister, Andrew, Greg, Jackson, Ava, my Mom, and we got to see my brother and his family. Having kids has made me a better person. It has taught me so much. It has taught me to be the person God intended me to be. My family has come a long way and been through quite a bit to say the least. Growing up I always looked at what was wrong and what some one else did. It was always someone else's fault why I was doing, acting, or feeling a certain way. Hate the one's you love the most kind of thing. My heart feels so full finally! Having my kids has shown me how much my family loves me and how much they love my kids. My Mom is hear once a week to see them. My sister and I though 5 hours apart seem to see each other once a month or at least every other (most her doing). I vow to make more effort this coming year. My brother though a man of few words does not have to say much anymore to make me feel ok anymore. I accept him for who he is. I can see how proud he is of me by the way he loves and enter acts with my son or the way he holds my daughter. My sister in law is amazing and is another sister to me. We adore our neice and nephews and can't wait for our kids to have so many great memories with them. My Dad and Sheri always welcome us and open there home for our family. We have tons of summer fun in Austin! Our family always manages to get get together for many holidays out of the year. I am just so grateful that I know my family and I are as important to them as they are to me.

1 comments:

Lerin said...

Oh, what a sweet entry. :)