Friday, December 12, 2008

4 months



Ava had her 4 month well check today. She is doing great and could not be more perfect! He said we could start solids when ever we wanted, but I am going to wait. I feel no need to rush things as I am trying to cherish every baby moment with her. I still have not introduced a bottle, but will try to start working on that maybe at 6 months. Things are going so well that I am just taking it one day at a time. As most of you know I plan on at some point printing all this out and making a book for Jackson and Ava. I thought it would be fun to compare the two of them.



Jackson's 4 month Stats
16.9 lbs
26.5 inches

Ava's 4 month stats
13.4 lbs in the 50%
25.5 inches in the 75-90%

2 comments:

Cathy Noble said...

they look so much alike! ADORABLE! love the stat comparrison, may have to copy that :)

Lerin said...

Wow, I can't believe how much they look alike when you put them together at the same age...