Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Program 2008






Tuesday Jackson had his first Christmas program at school. I had prepped him before hand and told him if he did a good job singing he could get a new train. I was not expecting much since the stage was huge, there were two huge drop screens filming the kids, and a ton of people there. Jackson did not seem the least bit phased by any of that! He got on stage and while he sang very little of This Little Light of Mine, he ate his costume, roared like a lion, danced, and gave everyone a little shake of his booty. The last song was Feliz Navidad and he sang much better. Over all the program was GREAT! I could not be happier with is school. His is learning so much and learning about Jesus which makes my heart smile. I truly feel my number one job as a parent is to teach our children the word of Christ. Today on the way home he was looking at the book his teacher gave him. I heard him making up a story of his own while I was on the phone. I asked him to read the book to me when I got off. He said Mary holding baby Jesus, oh Mommy where is that Man, I said who Jackson, you know Joseph I think he is with the Donkey. Too cute!

1 comments:

The TAYLOR FAMILY said...

Oh Amber I just love these pics!! Abby keeps saying LOOK AT BABY AVA!!! hehehe!! Merry Christmas Hamilton Family! We love you!!!