Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday again and my husband ROCKS!




We are still working on The Love Dare and Day 8 was: Share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed.

My husband sent me this email:

I am really excited for you that you are starting to lose weight. I know how important it is to you. I see how hard you work to lose the weight and I am proud and excited for you. I just want you to know that I love you no matter what. My love has no conditions.



Love you

How many people can say they are 100% comfortable with who they are around someone else? I can! This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said/done for me! You ROCK babe!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Very sweet note from your hubby! But seriously, do you even have weight to lose? You look so skinny :)

mycraftsamber said...

Oh yes, head shots are amazing!! I got 20 lbs to go!

Anonymous said...

The LOVE DARE. AWESOME. I did the Love Dare to Wayne at the end of last year, and he is only about a week into it for me now. But really a wonderful tool. Did you see the movie?