Thursday, January 22, 2009

Checking In







I have not updated in awhile and really don't have much to say. The kids are doing great and getting BIG! Jackson is getting so smart and asking so many questions. We were looking at photos and he wanted to know why Ava was in my tummy. I tried to explain God put her in my tummy and planned for her just as he did for him. I told him he was in my tummy too and he jumped and his eye got real big. It was so funny. He came up to me about 30 minutes ago and patted my stomach and said what's in it Mommy, another baby. I said no it just looks that way ;). He said maybe God put another one there. Today he wants another sister (too bad he will be wanting for a couple years at least). He is still loves his train table and plays train 80% of the time and the other 20% he has found a passion for play dough.
Ava is getting so big so fast. Yesterday I had her belly laughing. No one was here, but me. I called and left a message for Greg so he could here it. It was the most adorable sound my ears have ever heard. It looks like four teeth are on the way. You can see them right under the gums. She is such a happy baby. Today she only slept for maybe 45 minutes since I had a lot to do and she never cried and never got fussy. She is eating cereal twice a day and loves it! I wish I could say she was sleeping through the night, but makes it until about 3:00.

1 comments:

Lerin said...

Your babies are so cute!