Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14th




Ok I think I got all our immediate family receiving updates.

Tomorrow is Jackson's surgery and I think it just hit me. My nerves are a mess. I know he is in good hands and everything will be fine, but when it is your baby you still worry. It is 8:20 and he is eating Oreo's (big treat for him). So if you think about it say an extra prayer for our family. Surgery is at 9:30 am at Texas Children's and we will spend the night.

So on to my other precious baby. She is such a sweet little thing! This child is always happy! She was up watching Greg's family play rock band at 9:00 Easter Sunday. Greg's Aunt Shellie mentioned her tugging her ear and thought she may have an ear infection. Well two weeks ago she was doing the same thing and the Dr said it was wax. She was not fussy nor running fever so I never thought twice about it. She has also had a runny nose for a few days. Last night I heard this horrible sound and honest to God I thought it was the dog. It was Ava barking! It scared me to death! Today she woke up sounding horse and I knew I had to take her in. She had a couple more "barking" spells and one right in front of the Dr. Poor angel, she has Croup and an ear infection! UGH!!! Could this happen at a worse time?? I have to leave her tomorrow night (for the first time) and I just stopped nursing two weeks ago. Talk about feeling guilty!!! My Dr assured me the two DO NOT go hand in hand. You would never know this baby was sick as stinking cute as she looked!

0 comments: