Monday, September 7, 2009

A new week




I am starting a new week and I feel much better mentally. I am not 100% there yet, but we are having a baby! I have until April to get ready so I am happy with where I am after a week. I am no longer depressed or crying so that is a plus! We will make it work and in the end I know it will be great. It is just getting to the end. I am having a hard time with now/today. I know God has given us a gift, a true blessing. I am going to embrace it. Once I let go of what I had planned for my life I instantly felt better. I feel so blessed for all the support I have received over the last week. I have so many people reach out and I am so grateful for my support group. Being there for someone is not always about agreeing with how they feel, yet still loving through is what it is about. I have amazing family and friends and I love and thank everyone of you who took time to reach out to me. I got to spend the week end with my sisters in Dallas. Those two always have a way of making things better! We had a great time minus my lack of energy. I will update more on that later.

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' (Thanks Carmen)

hamiltonhomeof4.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Colleen said...

You look awesome!! Now wonder your hubby couldn't keep his hands off ;)