Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today

Thank you God for the power of prayer and thank you all for praying for me! I did not throw up all day yesterday or today! I still feel sick, but have kept food down. Just that alone has lifted my spirits so much!! I got on the scale this morning and I have lost 10 pounds! I am ready to dig into some Mexican food, but don't think my body is quite ready! I am taking it slow! My girl friend picked up Jackson form school and let him play at her house and today took him to gymnastics. That also lifts my spirits since I don't feel as guilty for him watching TV all day. He asked me today, Mommy how you feeling you look better. I am going to try and get out to take him to his swim lesson and come right back this after noon. I am just going to take it slow. Anyway if I would have known complaining to all of you would help me start getting better I would have done it ten days ago!!

0 comments: